Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 Things

8 TV shows that I love to watch:
1. Extreme Home Makeover
2. Deadliest Catch
3. Design on a Dime
4. Hammerheads
5. Carter Can
6. Jon and Kate Plus 8
7. The Office
8. Seinfeld

8 of my favorite restaurants:
1. Tucano's
2. My Thai
3. Bajio's
4. Red Lobster
5. P.F. Chang's
6. Craigo's
7. Mongolian Grill
8. Arby's

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Fed MJ her first bottle of formula (She loved it!!)
2. Read to MJ
3. Made a meal of creation at Young Women's
4. Named the creation "Slump"
5. Talked to Erin
6. Made a yummy chicken dinner
7. Wrote some Thank You cards (yeah I know, I'm working on it!!)
8. Watched the Price is Right

8 things that I am looking forward to:
1. Going home for Thanksgiving
2. Playing games with my family at Thanksgiving
3. Christmas
4. Making DJ's Christmas present (its a secret and its going to be awesome!!)
5. Going to the Dominican Republic to visit DJ's fam in March (hooray for buddy passes!!)
6. Going to Florida with my family for vacation in June
7. MJ sleeping through the night
8. DJ being done with school

8 things on my wish list
1. For DJ and MJ to always be happy
2. Go snowboarding once this winter
3. Go back to my mission (Chile)
4. For DJ and I to own our own home
5. Socks without holes
6. To return to Italy
7. Learn Russian
8. MJ to learn Spanish

8 people I tag:
1. Any of the Jackson Boys
2. Mom Sibbett
3. Dad Sibbett
4. Amanda
5. Kathy
6. Sami
7. Amber
8. Jeigh

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I just tagged you, another one, sorry but I would love to see, hear, read,(what ever you want to call it) your story of how you and Derek met.