Tuesday, February 24, 2009

D.R. here we come!!!

Our little family will be leaving for the Dominican Republic tomorrow evening to visit DJ's family! And boy are we excited!! It will be the first time that DJ and I will have taken a real vacation since being married. Lately we have been taking MJ swimming so that she can get used to it, and she loves it!! She loves to splash and doesn't mind getting her head and face wet. While we are down there DJ and I will have a chance to also go on a mini honenymoon. The Jackman's have booked a night at a resort for just DJ and I!! MJ will stay with Grandma and Grandpa for the night. I will be sure to post after we return!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

That is so exciting. You are going to have a blast. After the warm weather you will not want to come home :)!

Erin said...

Yea, sounds like a dream trip and you deserve it!

Julie Williams said...

I hope you guys have so much fun! That is so cute MJ loves the water, I can't wait to see if she loves the beach. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Kristy said...

You better take lots of pictures. When it said D.R. I thought you were going to the DR...D.R. is a much better place to visit.

Erin said...

How fun! I can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get back! A night at a resort for the two of you...what could be better! Enjoy!

The Geists said...

How fun is that!!! Nothing is better than a vacation in a vacation!! Hope you have a blast!!

Lizzy said...

Sounds like a blast! I am looking forward to seeing the pictures!