Friday, February 6, 2009

A visit from Nana & Grandaddy!!

My parents came to visit us this past week!! We had a great time with them going to my cousin's wedding, going to the Draper Temple Open House, and of course eating great food!


On the bus up to the Temple Open House. MJ's first bus ride!

Some after church fun!!

Thanks for the visit Nana and Grandaddy!! We miss you already!

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

Out little girls are twinners...Macey has that same pink flowered shirt! Now if I can just get her to wear her tights on her head!
Looks like you guys had a great visit!

Erin said...

Love that last pic, that's so cool you went to the open house. I'm hoping to go to that also when we come up for Kevin's blessing. I sent you an invite to that on Facebook.

Jeigh said...

That last picture cracked me up. She has the cutest little expressions (I think I say that on every comment, or at least I think it every time.) She is a cute girl for sure!

Kristy said...

Love the tights!

Julie Williams said...

Looks like you had a fun week with your mom and dad! May is so cute!

Kellie Glade said...

Your little girl is adorable! It's one of the things I look forward to each Sunday. We have been trying to decide if we want to take Raegan or not to the open house.