So today I started going to an aerobics class. It wore me out but I want to make a habit out of it! To all of you that live near by, mostly those from the ward, I want to invite you to come with me!! It is always more exciting when you have somebody to go with you! Some of you may of heard of it, they have it at a nearby church at approx. 98th South and 2700 West. The teacher is awesome and you also can bring your kiddies along with you!! They hold it every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am to 10am. Let me know if you are interested!
5 comments:
Just thinking about aerobics right now wears me out! :) Once this little guy is here I would love to check it out!
I am totally interested! Is it really okay to bring kids?
I always forget about it! I will have to try to remember so I can go. I love that you went and that you had a blast.
Yes, you can bring kids, they open up a portion of the gym at the back where kids can be. Some of the kids also stand by their moms. It is also really casual so you can take a break at any time and check on your kid.
Oh that sounds cool. I might have to check it out soon!
Post a Comment