Friday, March 27, 2009

We also celebrated DJ's 25th Birthday this past Sunday. Here is how he chose to celebrate:

We bought this 1985 Jeep before we took our trip to the DR. We discovered that it was difficult having just one car between the 3 of us - we were thinking maybe a scooter or a bike, well in DJ's search on KSL this is what he found!! Not exactly what I had in mind but it works! DJ loves it! Amongst other celebrations we made a delicious monstrous 7 layer cake:



Keep reading.....

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Did you save me a piece?

The Geists said...

Holy hannah!!!! That looks so good!! I told you guys you are the chefs of the ward!! Happy Birthday DJ. Nice jeep!

Julie Williams said...

Holy Cow, what a cake!!! WOW!!! Love the jeep!

Erin said...

I'm not sure which I would be more excited about...a new car or a piece of that cake! :)

Kade said...

This cake was tasty! Thanks for sharing with us.

Kellie Glade said...

That cake looks amazing!!! Hope DJ had a great birthday. I love Jeeps...they are so much fun!

The Yates Family: said...

Wow the Jeep looks good and so does that cake! You guys are pros! How exciting!! I love all the pictures!