Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun in the sun!

We are loving the warm weather that we are having! Here are some of the things that we have done recently to enjoy the great sun and the outdoors:

A little bit of swimming:



A little more fishing:



A little bit of waiting before going......


To the mountains for tin foil dinners and smores!




Great family pic! :) Well, we tried!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha greatest family picture ever...notice the photography eh?

Kristy said...

I think you should make it this years Christmas card!

Jeigh said...

I love your pictures! They always make me laugh so hard! I want to save them and show them off to people because MJ is so dang cute. I hope I get to meet her this summer.

The Geists said...

I love her face while she is holding the fish!! what fun you have already have had!!! Where is our invite? (hehehe)