Our little family was able to take a vacation to Sarasota, Florida with some members of my family! We stayed in a condo that was right on Siesta Key Beach. Siesta Key Beach is ranked as the #2 beach in the world! We were also able to visit with my Aunt Marty and Uncle Richard.
Thanks to Dad, Mom, Megan and Annemarie for such a great time!
Thanks to Dad, Mom, Megan and Annemarie for such a great time!
6 comments:
I love that picture of MJ zinked out with your dad! I am glad that you had fun on your trip!
That was supposed to say "zonked"!
Happy!! How did you do the collage pictures?
Pach - I did the collage in photoshep elements. The greatest program ever!
Oh my heck Lucy, your little one is SO DANG CUTE!!! I can't believe how much she's grown since I checked in on your little family. And your mom looks amazing- I never realized how much she looks like you :) Ok- how much you look like her! And you...are always darling! Looks like you got a little too much sunshine? You always love the sunshine-and cook so well! (memories of Bear Lake-getting fried!)
I'm so glad you guys got to get away- what fun!!!
That is an awesome way to display the pictures!! Looks like you had fun!!
Post a Comment