MJ and I had a great time visiting my sister and her family in Idaho this past week. Here are a few of the things we were able to do:
Play at the splash park:

It amazes me how much MJ loves the water, definitely daddy's girl!
Eating at Craigo's - The best pizza place on the planet in my opinion!

Going to the Tauphas Park Zoo:


MJ loved the goats!
Thanks to Erin and her family for such a great time!
Play at the splash park:
Eating at Craigo's - The best pizza place on the planet in my opinion!
Going to the Tauphas Park Zoo:
Thanks to Erin and her family for such a great time!
7 comments:
YEAH FOR IDAHO!!! Was that Bubba? He is HUGE!!
The water fountain looks so fun.
Parker said " Oh she is spending time with her other uncle"
Such cute pictures! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks. (The word verification for leaving this comment was "farty"! Hee hee.)
Looks like you had fun times. Thank you Derrick for letting her spend time with her sister. You are a great husband and father. See you in 9 days!!!
brerseCute pictures, Lucy! MJ is getting so big. What a cutey. Her hair has really grown and looks darker! I can't wait to see you all. Ten more days! Love to you all, Mom
I love that she is just sitting in the water like that. If it splashes Tony in the face he hates it!! I'm impressed and LOve It!!!
I'm glad you had a good time. We need to get together, soon! MJ is a mini-Lucy. What a doll!
Post a Comment