Monday, August 3, 2009

A month with the Jackmans

We had a great time while the Jackman's were here for their month long visit.


Here are a few pics of the fun times we had while they were here:

Can you spot 2 things out of place in the picture?





The boys of the family were able to go on a hiking/fishing trip up to the Wind Rivers in Wyoming.


In the mean time, the girls of the family were at home having just as much fun! We made watches, watched movies, went shopping and ate yummy food.



Thanks to the Jackmans for such a great month!

2 comments:

Tory said...

I love May in the group shot, with her arms stretched out! So her! And I want a watch! :) I am glad that you had fun with the Jackman's!

Amy and Clark said...

Good times with the fam! And look at you being all crafty!
I especially love how in the first picture MJ is reaching out her hands. So adorable!