A nuestra familia en la Republica Dominicana: Les damos gracias por los gorros que nos mandaron! Son muy lindos! Y ahora nosotros nos vemos lindos! Eh?? :)
Sorry to those who don't follow the spanish. Translation: The Jackman's in the DR sent us these beanies. They are actually from Peru, they had a friend get them for them and us. Derrick has always loved hats from Peru.
Thanks for the translation (I was really wishing I knew Spanish so I could understand what you were saying). Fun picture. MJ really looks cute in anything.
8 comments:
It looks like Jesus is really admiring D's hat. He wants one too.
Oh my heart! It hurts she's so gorgeous. And that look...I die.
I don't understand what you're saying, but you sure do look cute!
Cute Hats!! Where did you get them?
Umm...okay, cute hats and adorable pic of MJ, I am seeing cute pictures of her all over the place!!:)
Sorry to those who don't follow the spanish. Translation: The Jackman's in the DR sent us these beanies. They are actually from Peru, they had a friend get them for them and us. Derrick has always loved hats from Peru.
Thanks for the translation (I was really wishing I knew Spanish so I could understand what you were saying). Fun picture. MJ really looks cute in anything.
It looks like MJ loves the hat!
Post a Comment