Monday, February 15, 2010

Announcing......


Baby Jackman! To make its arrival August 2010. We couldn't be more excited!

24 comments:

Elmer said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you too!

Julie Williams said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!

Tory said...

YAHOO! YAHOO! YAHOO!

Kim and Todd said...

Congratulations!! That's fantastic news :)

Erin said...

Yea! Prepare to enter the wonderful world of balancing two! You'll do great:)

Angie said...

Congratulations!!

Kristy said...

So excited for you guys!!!

Wendy said...

Yay! I knew it wouldn't be long!

Rachel M. said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

Erin said...

YEah! I'm so happy for you! MJ is going to be a great big sister! :)

Meg said...

Well if MJ was the first draft, this second draft is going to be amazing. But maybe I am biased since I am a second draft child. Tee hee. Just kidding. And sorry to everyone I have just offended. Not you Lucy of course since you're the 4th draft!

Meg said...

Okay so I am going to give you ideas for your baby's name based on the word verifications I get as I put comments on your blog for the next few months. So far (this one and my last comment) there are two names in the drop box--
Nedra
and
Wateries

Annemarie said...

To make up for Megan's potentially socially uncouth comment, let me just say, we couldn’t be more excited either. Congratulations!

Name for the box: Sengsqui

Amy and Clark said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hope you're feeling alright!

Jeigh said...

Oh boy! Another super cute baby on it's way!!!! So happy for you!

Erin Rebecca said...

It is so cute and tiny!! I love Meg's idea for the name idea, here is the one i got when i left a comment on Meg's blog, pansi. And here is the one from yours, trash. What is up with all of the words I get? I am so excited for you, I think about it everyday and get so excited to see this new baby, and to see MJ with him/her!!

Clayton said...

Our word verification for the name is Pockin

Amy said...

Well congratulations! Why am I always the last to know? How close are your two going to be?

Sarah said...

Lucy!!! I am so excited for you and so excited to find your blog. How fun that we are both going to be moms again around the same time. That would be fun if we both had another little girl! I wish you all the best and I will stay up with your blog now.

Sara said...

That is WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so hap hap happy for you!!!

Mountain Shadows 4th Ward Relief Society said...

Congrats! Just wanted to invite you to become a follower of our Relief Society blog: mtshadowsrs.blogspot.com

yatesfamily said...

HOORAY!! We are so excited for you too!

Annie said...

So exciting! Congratulations. Your little girl is a total doll by the way. Those pictures of her are so cute. Hope you have been feeling well!

NAT said...

Congrats! I'm so very happy for you! I hope you're feeling okay.