Friday, February 5, 2010

A Most Wonderful Surprise

Last Saturday my greatest friend Rachel (A.K.A. Pacha) surprised us with a visit. (Ooooo how I love surprises) She is from St. George and was here for her work. She is pretty much the greatest person ever. Our family loves her dearly and we hope for another visit soon!

Our little MJ is growing and learning so much. Last week was her first time in nursery and she did great! She learns so many new words each day and we are constantly amazed at how smart and clever she is. For her 18 month check-up her percentages were still the same, 25% for height and weight and 95% for her head! :) So she better be smart with that big noggin! My favorite thing that she does right now is saying "dip dip." She loves dipping any food she has in anything and repeating "dip dip, dip dip." Seriously cute. I love being a mother to my sweet baby girl.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like a Ricks picture, how fun! Glad you are happy!

Clayton said...

Glad to see that Pacha dropped by to say hello. She is a great person and we do enjoy seeing her once in a while.

Amy and Clark said...

That is one cute little girl and it looks like a very fun visit from your friend. Also, I love the hats from your previous post. Looks like you guys are doing well and are happy. Love you!

Jeigh said...

Ahhh, Pachity-Pach Pach Pacha! I need to see you both. Also, Lucy, I totally remember you doing something along the same lines as "dip, dip" when you were eating once.

Erin Rebecca said...

ohhh, Pacha, I love her!! I wish that she would come to surprise me!! We miss you all. I will call you and we can Skype! Kisses to that cute baby girl!!

Rachel M. said...

Glad I got to see you! My goodness, I am tall! WOW! You guys are so great!!

The Geists said...

I love friends!! May is such a cutie!!