Last weekend my good friend Wendy had an open house for her new photo studio and she took a few pics of our little MJ.

Wendy does such a great job with her photography. Here is a link to her site: Vizion Photography
MJ is growing up so quick, it seems as if she really isn't our baby any more but our little girl.

Wendy does such a great job with her photography. Here is a link to her site: Vizion PhotographyMJ is growing up so quick, it seems as if she really isn't our baby any more but our little girl.
8 comments:
She is a cutie!!
I LOVE them! She is soooo cute! I love her teeth!
wow! what a cutie patootie!! She is so precious and sweet (when she isn't picking the lint out of her toes!) :) Word verification is subal.
How adorable! The pictures turned out great and I love the background. She is so cute.
Word verification is Chies. How would you say that?! Cheeze? Ch-eyes?
So, I was just asking Meg, "How many ways can I say 'Way too cute'?" (this was Way #13)
Word verification: sudonors, I suggest SuDonors like the name LeAnn
What a little doll! She is so beautiful, Lucy!
Gorgeous pics! Love them!
So I just good at word verification off of IJ's post that actually resembels a name:
joyani
Like Ani(DiFranco) meets(Mayor) Giuliani
Post a Comment