Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Weekend

For our Easter weekend we were able to have my Mom and Dad come for visit. We enjoyed every moment.
Here is MJ reading with Granddaddy:

Here is the egg I made especially for little MJ. She loves Mickey Mouse - or as she calls him "Moow Moow" :

She had a ton of fun searching for the eggs we hid in the house. We just kept re-hiding the same eggs, it kept her entertained for a while:

We were also able to go the the Living Planet Aquarium. Can I say WOW! What a great place, especially considering we live in Utah! If anyone hasn't gone, I strongly recommend it! Just don't go during Spring Break like we did.



Thanks for coming Nana and Granddaddy! MJ is still asking for you every hour.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

May's hair is dang cute, I want so badly for Annie's hair to grow. Glad you liked the Aquarium. We will all have to go sometime.

Wendy said...

looks like you guys had fun.. She's getting so big!

Benji said...

Wonderful weekend with wonderful people. May is soooo cute and you are such good parents. Thanks for the great time - we miss you too!
Love, M & D

Aaron and Kathy said...

I love the picture of May and Grandpa
reading. May is growing up so fast. She is so lucky to be in such a great family.

Erin Rebecca said...

looks like fun, we miss you all, MJ is as cute as ever!! word verification is ressin!

NAT said...

Wow. That little MJ looks just like her Mommy! She definitely has your smile.

We like the Aquarium, too. Maybe we can get together some time!!