Congrats! That's so exciting!
So cool!
Yay!!! We'll have little terrors together! :)
Fun!!! He is going to be so cute!
Yay!!! What fun news!
YAY! so exciting!
That is so fun! Congratulations!
Hooray! Congratulations :)
Yeah!!! That is super exiting!!! We can figure out boys together :) This is all going to be so new to me. Congrats!!!
Fun! Boys are the best. I am so happy for you.
We are excited for all of you. MJ will be such a fun big sister.
You will love it! Active is the right word:) Someday, you can teach me about girls. Congrats, darling!
Congrats Lucy! Boys are SO much fun!
cool, congratulations. i bet I'll be the favorite uncle.Parker
YEAH YEAH!!! So excited for you guys!!
So happy for you! Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Congrats! That's so exciting!
So cool!
Yay!!! We'll have little terrors together! :)
Fun!!! He is going to be so cute!
Yay!!! What fun news!
YAY! so exciting!
That is so fun! Congratulations!
Hooray! Congratulations :)
Yeah!!! That is super exiting!!! We can figure out boys together :) This is all going to be so new to me. Congrats!!!
Fun! Boys are the best. I am so happy for you.
We are excited for all of you. MJ will be such a fun big sister.
You will love it! Active is the right word:) Someday, you can teach me about girls. Congrats, darling!
Congrats Lucy! Boys are SO much fun!
cool, congratulations. i bet I'll be the favorite uncle.
Parker
YEAH YEAH!!! So excited for you guys!!
So happy for you! Congrats!
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment