Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Last Visit

MJ and I drove up to Rigby and Boise to visit my family one last time before the move.

At the Lounsbury's we had a girls night! Here we are waiting for "How to Train Your Dragon" to start:


Boise:


Fun at the Park:


We had some very sad and difficult good-byes. I love my family so much, it will be hard not living so close to them. I am grateful for all the love and support that they give to my small family.

While we were in Boise, DJ was in Texas doing a job/apartment search. He was able to find a job with Costco as a meat cutter. He was also able to find us a great apartment in a great area! We will be headed down to Texas in just 3 weeks!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck! You guys will be missed! What a great adventure!

Erin Rebecca said...

We loved having you here and we are already missing you terribly. We love you lots!!