He is too cute! I love it when the older siblings are so eager to help... It's funny, and a lot nicer than the alternative! CUTE PICS! :)
Such cute pictures! I LOVE the one with them in glasses. And I love that she loves him so much, what a great big sister!
Those pictures are so sweet. I teared up at the picture of MJ reading him a book. So sweet. I hope you're doing well!
So stinking cute!
The picture of S with the sunglasses on is so funny. He just looks like he doesn't even have to try to be cool--he just is.
isn't it amazing to see the purest love that your kids have for eachother! i love to just sit and watch them interact!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is too cute! I love it when the older siblings are so eager to help... It's funny, and a lot nicer than the alternative! CUTE PICS! :)
Such cute pictures! I LOVE the one with them in glasses. And I love that she loves him so much, what a great big sister!
Those pictures are so sweet. I teared up at the picture of MJ reading him a book. So sweet. I hope you're doing well!
So stinking cute!
The picture of S with the sunglasses on is so funny. He just looks like he doesn't even have to try to be cool--he just is.
isn't it amazing to see the purest love that your kids have for eachother! i love to just sit and watch them interact!
Post a Comment