Monday, October 25, 2010

Coos and Smiles

Our little SJ is already growing a little to fast for my liking. With MJ I felt that I couldn't wait till the next stage/age, but with him I have come to realize how fast each stage passes you by, I am truly LOVING his newborn stage. Those first coos and smiles just take my breath away. I feel a little silly posting so much and so often but I must remember that we are very far away from family and friends and they enjoy the updates.

And yes, he is pretty darn handsome.




In this pic MJ has covered him with a special little blanket she uses on her babies:

5 comments:

Meg said...

So cute! We can't wait to see him in a few weeks!

Tory said...

Soo cute! Thanks for posting them, we all love looking at what you have posted. We miss you sooo much.

Benji said...

Okay, so SJ's video makes me want to talk to the computer screen. He is so cute and he has changed so much!! I love looking at your pictures - esp. the "Truly Remarkable Thing" ones. Thanks, Lucy. We miss you and love you.
Mom

NAT said...

I love the little blanket. That's so sweet. He's a cutie.

Ale said...

cute!! i agree with you this babys are growing to fast!! James is already siting up on his own!