Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dallas Arboretum

We had a wonderful time while DJ's parents were here. We were able to get out and do many fun things. One of the highlights was going to the Dallas Arboretum. During this season they have facepainting, a hay maze, and a petting zoo. Here are a few pics of our adventures at the Arboretum:


MJ would appreciate you noticing her cool butterfly face painting. :)
MJ's favorite was petting the animals. I LOVE this pic of her:
A big thank you to DJ's parents for making the trip to visit us!

2 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

May is adorable, tell her that BL and I are working on some hair bows for her, hopefully we will have them in the mail in the next week or two!

NAT said...

Looks like a fun time. MJ, I LOVE your face painting. She's a doll.