Now that MJ talks all the time (and by all the time, I really mean all the time!) she says the funniest things.
Whenever she is playing with something she's not supposed to I always tell her "MJ that is not a toy, go play with your toys." Well the other day I did her hair in pigtails and a little while later she was seated in front of me talking to SJ, I started twirling her pigtails around my fingers and she turned around and said to me "Mommy I'm not a toy!" Seriously??
That same day I asked her how she was getting to big and she replied "One at a time Mama, one at a time!" Yep one day at a time!She is such a joy in our home. I love the times when her and I laugh together. I love that she has a great sense of humor.
Oh and this smiley guy is always in a great mood:
3 comments:
Darling!
kids really do say the darndest things! :) too cute!
Your kids are so darling. I see you in both of them.
Post a Comment