Sami (DJ's sister) was able to come visit us during her Spring Break! Oh man, did we have a great time!

One day we went to Uptown Village in Cedar Hill:


Sami and I both ran in our first 5K while she was here. When we heard that they weren't handing out shirts for the race we decided to make our own. Here is Sami and MJ making MJ's shirt:


Sami won first in her age group. Wowie!! Go Sami!
We also took a trip to the Trader's Village - Largest Flea Market in Texas:
Rudy's BBQ - Of course:
And a trip to Six Flags Over Texas:








On her last day here we went swimming in Irving:
We were so happy to have her here with us! She just like another member of our little family.
One day we went to Uptown Village in Cedar Hill:
6 comments:
I've said it once and I will say it again...BEST SPRING BREAK EVER! I had so much fun with you guys and I love all the pics!
Love your pictures! So cute.
I also love your stroller. I have never seen a double stroller like that before.
What a wonderful time you had! Sami just fits in! The pictures are great. XOXO, Mom
I can't believe how much MJ and Sami look alike! She definitely looks like her Aunt especially in the first picture.
Such cute kids. You are quite the super mom. Going all these places and running a 5K. I am jealous of your energy. By the way I am so wishing you were here to tutor Sadie. :(
Congrats on your 5K! I love all the pictures and I'm jealous of what looks like very nice weather. Any sunshine is better compared to our rain and snow as of late! Love ya!
Post a Comment