Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Adventuring with the Jackmans

We were lucky to have DJ's parents and 2 brothers visit us this past week. We hadn't seen DJ's brothers for 2 years! We did all kinds of fun and exciting things with them.
Here we are adventuring at the Fort Worth Stockyards Station:

And at Six Flags & Rangers Baseball Game:

And at Hurricane Harbor:

We also enjoyed time at home eating, playing the Wii, swimming at our pool, but most importantly playing games. I don't think I could count the number of times SmallWorld was played during their stay here. (Thanks to Marcus!) As they were packing up to go home MJ asked Marcus where his home was, before he responded she replied "Oh you live at Walmart?" Seriously, where does she get this stuff? As soon as they were out of sight at the airport she burst into tears and cried "I want them to come again!" Needless to say we had an awesome time with them here. Thanks for coming!

2 comments:

Camaree said...

How cute! I'm glad you guys had fun with your family!

Aaron and Kathy said...

We had so much fun. Cute idea for all the pics.