Due to DJ's work schedule we celebrated Christmas in Texas with our little family. However, later we were able to fly home to spend time with both our families.
Here is how we celebrated:
Christmas Eve jammies:

MJ's present from Santa was a kitchen: (Boy did those elves have their work cut out for them!)
SJ's presents from Santa were a pirate ship and a race track:
We made gingerbread houses for the first time this year. Despite my construction experience I really struggled with mine. What made it even more frustrating was the fact that DJ & MJ were pros. They turned out good though and I hope to keep it a tradition.
(DJ & MJ's on the left, LJ's on the right.)
We flew to Boise on Dec. 31st to visit my family first:
Cousin time:
Making cotton candy:
And Creme Brulee:
After a few days at my parents house we traveled to Rigby to see my sister and her family:
This boy LOVES his dogs. Their boxer Tucker was so fun with SJ.
Cousins - only 9 months apart:
We then traveled onto West Jordan to visit DJ's family:


Bean Museum at BYU:



Krispy Kreme:
Trip to Temple Square:

The Church History Museum had a wonderful children's area where the kids loved playing:

We such a great time and made wonderful memories this holiday season. I loved seeing our kids interact and play with their cousins. We love both our families so much and miss them being so far away. We are grateful to have had the opportunity to spend time with all of them.
Here is how we celebrated:
Christmas Eve jammies:
MJ's present from Santa was a kitchen: (Boy did those elves have their work cut out for them!)(DJ & MJ's on the left, LJ's on the right.)
Bean Museum at BYU:
3 comments:
It was so good to see you guys. Your little family is growing up way too fast. You looked fabulous as always!
It was so fun to see you at church. I wish we could have chatted longer. I am so glad you guys are doing great! Your kids are so cute...it was fun to see SJ in person (I saw him from afar, but he is so cute. I loved his Mohawk)!
It was so fun, we miss you already. And yep same kitchen as Annie's, love it!
Post a Comment