Yesterday was DJ's first day back to school. It came with mixed emotions, we are glad that he is progressing in his schooling, but it means less time at home with MJ and I. Life for us as a family has definitely changed recently with the arrival of our beautiful MJ. My new life style as a stay at home mom is definitely busier and rewarding than I thought it would be, which is good being distracted and busy as DJ is away from home. DJ is such a hard worker and such a great husband and dad, both MJ and I are lucky to have him in our lives.
2 comments:
Good luck to Derrick on his new school year. We love you and LJ is right by saying that DJ is a hard worker. We appreciate all that he does for LJ and MJ. Love, Dad
Hey, good luck at school DJ! I love your new background, I want to change mine everyday! hehehe! I love and miss you all, kisses to that sweet new baby!
Post a Comment