Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cutting of the Ribbon


Last Friday DJ, MJ and I were able to attend the ribbon cutting ceremony of the Spanish Fork Justice Center. The Spanish Fork Justice Center was the project that I was assigned to when I was working for Layton Construction. The building turned out just beautiful, lots of hard work went into this project. It came in under budget and on time, those are sweet words in the construction industry. I was surprised at how rewarding it was for me to be there at the ceremony and see what the team and I had accomplished.

2 comments:

Erin Rebecca said...

Wow! What a cool experience for you! What good work you do. I am amazed at the work that you did. It is way neat that you got to go!

Wendy said...

Wow! It's a beautiful building! You did great work. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend too.