A while back Wendy C. contacted me about doing some photos of little MJ. Wendy wanted to develop her baby portfolio for her new photography business. So MJ and I made the trip to Wendy's house last week and MJ had her first photo shoot. And boy, was it an experience for all that were involved. First of all, I would like to say that Wendy did an amazing job!! MJ was good at first but after a while she became fussy, so we took a break for a while and MJ slept. Well, before this break, we had been doing photos of MJ with just her diaper so I swaddled her little body with out any clothes. Well when we started the photo shoots again we noticed that she had the prints of the thermal blanket she was swaddled in!! So if you look close at some of the photos you can see the waffle print!! Sorry Wendy!! :) Next we were doing some pics with her diaper off. And yes, you guessed it, after a few pics MJ needed that diaper back on, if you know what I mean!! :) Thank you Wendy for your patience with the 2 of us!! I think that the pics turned out great inspite of the difficulties! You can check out Wendy's Photo Site at www.bellaphototreasures.com. Below are a few of my favorites. My background pic is also one from the shoot. (I am pretty proud of myself for figuring that out!!)
Lucy, I am pretty proud of you too for figuring that out! Now you can teach me! That photo is way cute for a background and thanks for the referrel it really was so much fun!! And M is such a cutie! Even when she cries, lol, loved the little pout lip!
3 comments:
They turned out soooo cute! Wendy is very talented! MJ looks so sweet!!
Lucy,
I am pretty proud of you too for figuring that out! Now you can teach me! That photo is way cute for a background and thanks for the referrel it really was so much fun!! And M is such a cutie! Even when she cries, lol, loved the little pout lip!
I think I have the cutest granddaughter ever.
Post a Comment