Thursday, October 9, 2008
The big roll over!!
I put MJ on her belly the other day so that she could have tummy time. She really doesn't like being on her belly and this particular time was throwing a little fit. She started flexing her arms and legs, suddenly she flexed one arm more than the other and rolled right over. That is when her little fit ended, she looked all around in a daze wondering what had just happened, she looked at me as if I did it!! She is so funny. Sad to say she has had many tummy times since then and hasn't repeated the roll over. She has also become quite the social bug. When she cries now it usually because she just wants someone to look at and talk to!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! Raegan hated "tummy time" and I swear it was 6 months before she really started to rollover and like it. Don't worry, she'll do it again soon..probably when you're not looking :)
that is so cool. It won't be long now before she will be doing it all the time and as for being social, I think it is a girl thing! She already knows she has you wrapped around her finger! She looked adorable today!
Post a Comment