Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cache Valley Getaway!!

As a family we took a trip to Logan to spend some time with Sami, Amanda and Kade. We had such a great time going out to eat, shopping a bit, and going to the cheese factory. But we would say that the highlight of the trip was swimming at the motel that we stayed at. It was MJ's first time and we think that she handled it rather well!!! That makes DJ super happy being the swimmer that he is! Here are some pics of our swimming adventure:




This was a game of search and find on the bottom of the pool with coins, whoever found the most money won. (Look at Amanda's cute belly!!)


Thanks Sami, Amanda and Kade for the great time!!

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love MJ's cute swimming suit!

Julie Williams said...

What a fun trip. MJ looks so cute. I am glad you guys had a great time.

Benji said...

You go little May! I just know you will love to swim, you have it in your genes - from both sides! Gald you got to get out and had some fun. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun weekend! The pictures are so cute! Come back anytime ha ha

Erin said...

I'm so glad you blog too, I love blogging. I love keeping in touch with everyone in this very easy way. Are you enjoying mommyhood? Its the best. Keep posting wonderful pics. I wasted no time putting your blog on my list:)

Aaron and Kathy said...

That looks so fun. May is looking so big in her swimwuit. I can't wait to see her having swim lessons this summer. Maybe you could start her lessons when you come to visit in March. Then she can say she learned how to swim in the Caribbean.