Monday, January 26, 2009

Chillin in the Kitchen

One of our family's favorite things to do is to be in the kitchen cooking together. So DJ and I have come up with some creative ways of entertaining little MJ while in the kitchen. Here are just a few:

Yep, Cabbage!!




You guessed it, SNOW!! I wonder who had this idea!!

8 comments:

Benji said...

So Cute! Let me guess - the cabbage was Lucy's idea and the Sweet Baby Ray's was Derrick's! Such a cute little girl! Can't wait to see all of you - but mostly May. Love Mom & Nana

Lizzy said...

I love the picture with that cute hat!

Erin said...

The barbeque sauce cracks me up!

Erin said...

It's funny how creative you can get when your baby is restless! Just wait until she's big enough to climb on the counter and "help" you do the cooking! :)

Angie said...

haha! Love the snow idea!

Jeigh said...

She looks a little unsure about her snowball! Desperate times call for desperate measures, eh? She is such a cutie. I love her funny expressions.

Erin Rebecca said...

Love the BBQ sauce. She's a girl after my own heart! What is the yellow stuff though? Mustard? Hmmm.......

Kellie Glade said...

Those are some pretty creative ways. I love when they are so easily entertained. Love her face with the snowball :)