Isn't she the cutest!
I love these videos, and its great to hear your voice and see your cute little hands again:)
Lucy she is a doll! The videos were so fun to watch...what a great idea!
She is just growing up. . . so much fun!
She is so good at sitting up! I can't believe how big she is getting!
How cute!!! TOny still plays with that same train!! I can't believe how fast she is growing and doing new things! How fun!
I think I watch this video every day at least twice. I can't believe she can sit up so well. Thank you for filming her. We miss you all.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Isn't she the cutest!
I love these videos, and its great to hear your voice and see your cute little hands again:)
Lucy she is a doll! The videos were so fun to watch...what a great idea!
She is just growing up. . . so much fun!
She is so good at sitting up! I can't believe how big she is getting!
How cute!!! TOny still plays with that same train!! I can't believe how fast she is growing and doing new things! How fun!
I think I watch this video every day at least twice. I can't believe she can sit up so well.
Thank you for filming her. We miss you all.
Post a Comment