Saturday, April 4, 2009

College Reunion!

Yesterday a few of my college buddies and I were able to get together and catch up. One of them I hadn't seen for 8 years!! Crazy! We wished that more of our friends from our group could have come, but we hope to get together soon this summer with more of them.



This is a pic of me and one of my best friends Rachel or "Pacha" as we call her! She has been there for me no matter what. I love her dearly, I love it when she visits!

Also as a side note - I accidentally erased all of my family & friends blogs on the side bar, I think I got back most of them (after much time and dedication!) but if yours is not there simply leave a comment with your blog address! Thanks!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Is it because you changed your background? I did that once and freaked out.

Amy said...

Love your new background, so cute!

Erin said...

Looks like fun, wish I could have been there:) We're trying, applying every day.

Rachel M. said...

You are just too great. I'm a fan of you!