Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What to post.......

So here I sit, racking my brain trying to come up with a new post......



Pretty sweet pic huh? Well I will let you know how our little MJ is doing. She is almost 9 months now and is growing faster than we can believe. She has come up with some interesting modes of moving these days. They include rolling, pivoting on her belly, pushing herself backwards with her hands, and the most interesting putting her head to the ground while sticking her bum in the air and pushing off with her feet to move forward. This last one I have never seen done! (I should get a video of this to post.) We are soo proud! :) She has 2 little teeth now in the bottom. She copies what you do very well, whether it be spitting, shouting, blowing, laughing, or screeching. Although she does most of the screeching and spitting on her own. Those of you who sit behind us in church know this well! Most nights she sleeps from 9:30 pm until 8:00 am!! She is always the sunshine in our day and we love her sooo much!

7 comments:

Jeigh said...

Oh, she is soo cute! I hope I can meet her this summer. That first picture is classic. It made me laugh so hard! I miss you!

The Geists said...

How cute is she??!!! What a doll!! I loved playing with her the other day. I love the stickers

Amy said...

No fair Stephanie posted exactly what I thought, what a doll! Love the stickers. Love those cheeks. And don't worry the bigger she gets the more you will have to blog about. Hey if life is too dull just have another one. Just kidding.

Erin Rebecca said...

She reminds me of Derrick in the first picture! LOL! She is adorable and can't wait until we see you again!

Aaron and Kathy said...

I can't wait to be there with you all. The teeth are so cute. I wish you could see and hear us as we all cram around the computer screen and look at your blog pictures.

amber-girl said...

That made me laugh so hard!!! I love those kinda shots!! Ha!!! She is adorable Lucy!!! Good job girl...though I guess we should give the hubby some credit too, eh! :)

Can't wait to see you all this summer! And yes...you should totally post the video of her "crawling" that would be great to watch!!!

Camisha Gollaher said...

Oh she is such a doll! I can't believe nine (now 11 months-as I read this June 30!). Where does the time go?

I'm glad to see so many pictures of her. She's beautiful!!!