We finally found out that DJ was formally accepted to the University of Texas Arlington! I am so proud of him. Our heads have been spinning ever since we found out! Our to do list of the things to get done is quite intimidating!! AHH! DJ will be flying to Texas this next week to do job and apartment searches and to just check out the area. While he is there I will be making a trip to Boise to visit my family one last time before we move. We are excited to be making this change in our lives!
Because I don't do posts without pics here are a few recent ones of our little MJ:




She is growing up so much, so fast. She talks all the time, I couldn't even begin to make a list of the words she says, but some of her favorites are: gross, nana, sami, fishy, bath, jeep, book, play, sippy, milk, juice, hide, color, cool, mouse, night night, backpack, noise, picture and peek-a-boo. She also loves to tell and hear secrets. She continues to be the light and laughter in our home.
Because I don't do posts without pics here are a few recent ones of our little MJ:
12 comments:
Congratulations...that is so exciting. Good luck with getting everything done! I am so happy for you guys! MJ is so cute and is growing up so fast! Have fun visiting your family!
That's awesome Lucy! Let us know if we can do anything to help! We will miss you!!!
Hooray!! I am so glad that everything is working out :-)
I thought I was the light and laughter in the home? ha ha just kidding. I am glad that my name was listed as one of mj's favorite words! I'm going to miss you guys
Hooray! That is super exciting! Good luck with the big move!
That is very exciting!!! Congrats!!! What a fun adventure to begin. Let us know if you need anything. We will for sure miss you and your family.
We'll miss ya but we're so excited for you!
Congratulations guys!
Whew! That's such great news! We'll miss you guys (and Cam will miss MJ in nursery), but we wish you well!
Noooooo! We finally met up (albeit at Walmart, of all places) and now you're moving away again! I'm so sad, but am happy for you guys, at the same time. I will miss you and will always think of you when I hear Sarah McLachlan. :)
so happy for you!great to see you the other day!
such cute pictures, good job, what a cute little girl!!
Post a Comment