We are proud of this little man for his most recent feat. At his 9 months check-up with his Doctor she expressed concern over his lack of mobility. She ordered that Early Intervention come out and do an assessment. I swallowed my pride and had them come out. After meeting with their representatives and then an occupational/physical therapist we reach the conclusion that he was just fine and was just one month behind in his mobility. They gave us some exercises to do. We have been working with him and we are happy with how he has improved. I truly LOVE moments like this in motherhood.
4 comments:
Yay! Sooo cute!
YAHOO! That is great news! That video makes me miss all of you!
So cute of your little man. I love M's voice in the background! Miss you guys! M&D
What a cutie. Miss you guys. P.S. I love M.J.'s commentary in the background.
Post a Comment