1. I love having my vanity area clean. Every night after I get done washing my face and brushing my teeth I give the whole area a good clean. I can't stand having sticky build-up on the counters or soapy goo in the sink.
2. I have to match, my clothes that is. I am obsessive about this one, down to my shirt, pants, socks, jacket, belt, shoes, etc. When I wore underwear that had to match too. Now that I have MJ, she also has to match, down to even her blanket, burb cloth, and bib, even at night time. DJ knows that I am particular about MJ because he has learned that when he dresses her she must match or mommy changes things later!! I also prefer if MJ and I match!!
3. I love having a fire burning in the fireplace. This one roots back to when my dad would have a fire burning on nights when it was cold and on Christmas morning. Last year when we were having issues with the furnace we had to heat the house with fire in the fireplace. I remember it was Conference time, I absolutely loved it. DJ didn't on the other hand having to prepare the wood and keep it burning, but for me it was a Conference to remember.
4. I love the feeling as I get into bed at night when the sheets are cool and my pillow is cool. I wish they would stay like that all night.
5. I love having my toenails painted. When they are painted I feel pretty, oh so pretty. No but honestly, I think that having them painted boosts my self-esteem!!
6. I can convince myself pretty easily that I am a terrible wife, mother, or example. A while back when I was still working a ton and was prego, DJ came home and he could see that I was upset, after we talked for a while I expressed to him that I thought that I was a terrible wife because I didn't make him treats all the time. Also with MJ we struggled bathing her at first, I thought that I was a terrible mother for that one. I go through those phases every once and a while, DJ is such a great husband to pull me out of those phases.
I tag all those in my family who haven't done this one yet. I also tag Wendy, Brittany, and Kellie.
6 comments:
Wow! Lucy you are quite quirky (jk), but not as quirky as me :) I'll have to think about this and then I'll post on mine. It was good to get to know you more through this "tag". Now I'm going to always look at both you and your baby's outfits to see if they are matching.
Cute tag Lucy! I learned a lot more about you. I'll send you an invite to our blog, but I need your email, so email me alou80@gmail.com
I did my quirks!! Happy? :)
I love my toenails painted too! I hate to have ugly feet it drives me nuts! I will think about my quirks and post them soon. p.s. I loved it when my girls and I matched (they did too when they were little. . .ahhh but then they grow up and don't like the matching thing so much, lol)
Lucy, I found your blog! Mine is private so send me an e-mail and I'll invite you to look at ours! erincoles81@yahoo.com
Lucy, I just discovered your blog. So cute! Hope you don't mind it I link it to mine.
Post a Comment