Monday, October 27, 2008

Creative Halloween Decor!!

So this week DJ was finally able to cut up his first deer!! He got 3 to cut up from the same guy. His former boss Trav was able to come and teach him and help him for DJ's first time. He was working in the garage for about 7 hours!! Crazy!! He really enjoyed himself though and we were both happy he was able to learn before this hunting season was over so that he can do it in the seasons to come. The day he got the deer I was gone for a while for meetings, when I came home from my meetings I started looking for DJ, who actually wasn't home. In my search I opened the garage simply to find 3 dead deer there to greet me!! AHHH! We also got some strange reactions from our neighbors and ward members who passed by that day!!! I guess it makes for some great Halloween decor!! In fact that gives me an idea!! DJ should cut up his next deer Halloween night so that he could give our trick-or-treaters a warm welcome!! Just kidding! Those of you in our ward, please still come to our house Halloween night, I will make sure it is safe!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

hahaha... that's awesome! Are you going to come by the office on Halloween with little MJ? You will get to see me dressed as Sleeping beauty... (i know very enticing isn't it...)