Saturday, April 11, 2009

Disney Movie Club


So I just joined the Disney Movie Club. Boy is it great!! DJ and I have always wanted to build up our Disney movie collection but they are always so dang expensive in the stores! So I joined their club. So here is the deal - Upon joining you get 4 movies for just $1.00 (if paying with credit card) by a $1.00 in mean total!!! Then over the next 2 years you must buy 4 movies at full price (starting at $19.95). But here is where it gets better - you may also take a 5th movie for $11.95. This Bonus Movie counts towards your purchase commitment, so you'll only need to purchase 3 more movies in the next 2 years instead of 4. Plus you can select a 6th movie for $8.95! We think it is a great deal and we are glad we joined. Oh, I also didn't mention that if you do join their club you get in on some more awesome deals on movies.The pic is of the 6 movies we got as we joined the club. So, if any of you are interested in joining, let me know! If you join through me I get a free movie! Also if you want a particular Disney movie, maybe I could look for it on my account and see if I can get a deal for you! For further info go to www.disneymovieclub.com and click on Help/FAQ.

3 comments:

Holli said...

This looks like a good deal. We'd like to join.
Holli

Jeigh said...

How did I know I'd see Emperor's New Groove in that picture?

Camisha Gollaher said...

Rick would like to kill me as I join stuff like this often- (just FINALLY quit the "childrens' book of the month club, b/c I HAD TO HAVE Shel Silverstein and so many others I loved growing up...but now, or bookshelf is full, and I can move on).

HOWEVER, kill me or not, I'd love to join too- we always get stuff in the mail for the disney movie club & we sit down and cross out the movies we already have, and the ones we don't care to own...and that leaves us with our WISH LIST. I'm SURE I could commit, and if you get a bonus, why not?!?! Let me know what I need to do. :)