Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Fishies and Tulips

Last week on DJ's day off we took a trip to Cabela's to see the fish and the animals and to Thanksgiving Point to check out the tulips. MJ absolutely loves fish, when we were there at Cabela's looking at the giant fish as we would pull MJ away from the glass she would scream and struggle until we put her back to the glass to look at the fish. She is definitely DJ's daughter!!




6 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love MJ's face in the fish tank reflection! Weren't the tulips pretty? We went on Friday and I loved it!

Rachel M. said...

What a cute little family!!!

Kristy said...

That baby is soooooo cute!

The Geists said...

Fun! Did she like the other animals? Tulips were pretty too huh?!?

Amy said...

I have never been to Cabela's we will have to go check that out. It looks fun.

NAT said...

How fun! Your baby is darling. Just like her Mommy. I love your hair, by the way.

I know that I promised that we would go out to dinner this week and I'm sorry I'm such a slacker. I promise I will get with the program, soon! Love ya!