Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Growing MJ!!

Our little MJ is growing and changing in so many ways!! She now weighs 9 lbs 5 oz!! She is also beginning to smile at us and make cute noises as if she wants to talk to us. She has even laughed out loud a couple of times. We are finding little things that she enjoys, she loves it when we talk to her or sing to her, she loves her baths now, she loves lying on her changing table for some strange reason, and just recently DJ discovered that she loves to watch her mobile in her crib. I love being a mom. She has brought so much joy to my life. I can't imagine life without her. I hope that I am being the mom that she needs.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I saw the cute pictures and video's of May, she is just so adorable! I can't wait to see her again. You need to add us to your blogs list.