Tuesday, December 9, 2008

4 Months!!!

Our little MJ is now a little over 4 months old!!! We love her so much and oh how she has changed our lives! We can't believe how much she has grown over these months. Most recently she has been eating rice cereal and has been loving it!! And just today she let out some good hearty laughs!! The trick to get her to do that was to kiss her multiple times on the cheek, who knew!! She also is now falling asleep by her self in her crib, for both nap and at nighttime. Thank you MJ for being such a joy in our lives!!
Here she is after eating some of that yummy rice cereal!!

"Babies make
days shorter
nights longer
homes happier
and love stronger"

(That is a quote that was given to MJ by her Nana Sibbett that is on a quilt block that is hanging in her room. Thanks Nana!!!)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I love those belly laughs that babies do. She is so cute.

Tory said...

Too cute! I am so glad that she likes her cereal! Where did you get your background from? It is really cute.

Lizzy said...

I love that quote!! So cute!

Wendy said...

Oh I can't wait to hear her laugh out loud! That is so fun!