Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Our Christmas Trip

For Christmas this year we were able to spend it at my sister Erin's house in Idaho. My parents also came and my sister Megan from Texas. We were missing my sister Tory who was at her in-laws but we were happy that she also came to Erin's the day before we left. I love this time of year, the gift giving/receiving is great, but the most wonderful part is that we get to spend time together as a families. I love my family so much and I cherish the time I get to spend with them. We were sad not to spend time with DJ's family but we will travel to see them soon enough!!
MJ seemed to have enjoyed her first Christmas, we have discovered that she absolutely loves stuffed animals. My sister Erin gave her a stuffed bear for Christmas, when she first laid eyes on it she acted as if she couldn't contain her excitement, she wiggled her arms and legs so much and even today we can place it in front of her and she will have a conversation with it!! Christmas is such a joy with children!

A family tradition of acting out the manger scene on Christmas Eve.

A fun train from Nana and Grandaddy.

MJ with Brooke, her only girl cousin. She loves Brooke!!

Cute pic on Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

That picture of her and her cousin is so cute! I am glad that you had such a great time with your family.

Aaron and Kathy said...

MJ is so cute. Marcus noticed that she has hair. The manger scene looks great.