Kathy gave MJ her Christmas present early. It was a book called GALLOP. And boy is this book awesome, I am not sure how it works but the images of the book move as you turn the pages. Pretty neat!! Thanks Grandma!
And speaking of early Christmas presents my parents sent us an early Christmas present which was another addition to our manger scene. This year we got the three wisemen. Thanks Mom and Dad!!!
3 comments:
Moms are the greatest!
That is so much fun. I feel bad I didn't get to see kathy when she was here. I can't wait for the opportunity to spoil my little grandchildren. Love your nativity way cute!
Looks like fun, I hope that the visit went well :-) I am sure they will be glad to spend more time with thier cute grandaughter when you go there in March!
Post a Comment