So my new hobby is making headbands for little MJ! There are a couple of things that motivated me to start this hobby. First of all, head bands are pretty cute on babies, so I wanted some for my baby. However, I became disappointed in my search for baby headbands - first of all they are dang expensive (sometimes up to $20 a band!!) and second of all the bow/flower usually overtakes their head due to its size! So this week on the Today program they showed how to make adult headbands. So I modified their idea and KAZAAM - baby headbands!! So, yeah they're probably not the same quality as bought ones, but they are good enough for me!! If anyone is interested in making these headbands for their little one, let me know!! Its a fun hobby, and cheap too!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Look Ma!! Look what I can make!!
So my new hobby is making headbands for little MJ! There are a couple of things that motivated me to start this hobby. First of all, head bands are pretty cute on babies, so I wanted some for my baby. However, I became disappointed in my search for baby headbands - first of all they are dang expensive (sometimes up to $20 a band!!) and second of all the bow/flower usually overtakes their head due to its size! So this week on the Today program they showed how to make adult headbands. So I modified their idea and KAZAAM - baby headbands!! So, yeah they're probably not the same quality as bought ones, but they are good enough for me!! If anyone is interested in making these headbands for their little one, let me know!! Its a fun hobby, and cheap too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love them, they are so cute!!! I want you to teach me how to make them. May looks adorable.
Way cute, Lucy! May is a cutiepatootie, lol. I used to love to make headbands when the girls were little but at that time the big flowers weren't really the hot item but huge bows were, haha.
Those are adorable! Way to go for making them!
You are so crafty!
Dang cute!!! If Raegan would keep in a headband I would totally take some lessons from you. They look darling on MJ.
So cute! Too bad I don't have any need for something so girly in the near future! :) I LOVE making things...I get such satisfaction out of a good homemade craft! :)
Post a Comment