
Sunday was mine and DJ's 2nd Anniversary. And as you all might remember from my previous post, I was planning our anniversary this year. Well I planned to celebrate it on Monday rather than Sunday. What was funny was that on Sunday I had totally forgotten that it was our anniversary, I only remembered after DJ reminded me after Church!! Reason being is that Sundays are usually crazy for me but this last one was exceptionally so!! It started with Ward Council at 7:30, from there went to choir practice, then played my flute with the choir in Sacrament Meeting, during Sunday School fed MJ and put her to sleep, and in Young Women's taught part of the lesson!! DJ always is sweet to remember important dates and such and I am the one to sometimes forget!! Well on Monday DJ got off of work at 11 o'clock so we were able to spend most of the day together. We went to the Melting Pot for dinner and then we watched the newly released Narnia at home. We had always wanted to go to the Melting Pot, but we knew how expensive it was and could never talk ourselves into spending that much. Our anniversary was a good excuse! It was definitely a unique dining experience and the food was great. DJ and I now want to save up to buy the stuff to do fondue on our own!! The Narnia movies are some of our favorites, but of course we didn't make it through the movie without snoozing off due to DJ's crazy work schedule and MJ's crazy sleep habits!! But these 2 years have been some of the best of my life!! I love DJ so much and can't imagine my life without him. He takes such good care of me and is constantly showing me how much he loves me. I am so grateful to be living my life beside such a great man.

This pic was taken on the Oregon coast right after DJ proposed to me!!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I have always wanted to try the melting pot too, was it worth the price?
Happy Anniversary! Derek and I went to the Melting Pot on our 1st Anniversary and loved it! What a great couple you two make!
I really want to go to the Oregon coast soon, so you guys should plan a trip there and invite us. deal?
Post a Comment